- If you receive a pair that does not fit, don't worry! We are here to take care of you. Please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can exchange your pair for an in-stock item or in certain cases, make you a new pair. We will send you a shipping label to send your original pair back to us. For customers outside of the USA, Teysha cannot issue you a return label, but we will ship the new pair to you internationally at no additional cost.
- Due to the unique nature of our merchandise, all sales are final with returns for store credit only. The only exception to this is in the case of a notable factory/ production error. If you have any questions at all before ordering, please email us. We stand by our products, and please understand that we are a small company which carries limited inventory.
- If you would like to return your shoes, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt, boots must be unworn and in the original condition in order to receive store credit. For return pairs, Teysha is not responsible for return shipping costs.
- The vast majority of our shoes are made-to-order, just for you. It generally takes 6-8 weeks to complete a pair. We work our very best to get them to you as soon as possible. We cannot cancel any orders once production has begun as we have already paid our wonderful artisans!
- We do charge shipping for orders under $300 because we ship directly from Guatemala to your door in most cases, and unfortunately, that comes with a pretty high cost.
- We can ship anywhere in the world! It is generally $40 to ship outside of the US, and $65 to the UK. We cannot predict and are not responsible for any duties levied by your home country.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you a tracking number.
- If you need to change your shipping address, please email us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are thinking about shipping costs, consider it this way!
- 3200 miles to San Fran
- 3300 miles to NYC
- 1700 miles to Austin
- = $0.005 per mile to sf/ny
- = $0.01 per mile to nyc
- =$0.008 per mile to Austin
CUSTOM ORDER DREAMS
- Don't see a textile you want available on the website? Cooking up dreams of another style or item? Want to design something uber special for your special day? Gladly! Email us at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do!
SHOE CARE GUIDE
- To care for your leather, we recommend using a leather conditioner or oil as needed. We like natural-based products that may include beeswax, hemp oil, or coconut oil. A good shoe shine every few months is also a great idea. You can choose how worn in or how spiffy you'd like to keep your shoes looking. Though these are not snowshoes, you can weatherproof them using a scotch guard or leather waterproofing like the Obenauf's brand.
- For your textiles, should they ever need some cleaning up, you can use a warm washcloth and gentle soap. If a thread comes loose, you may snip it at the base or use a lighter to singe the thread.
- You can purchase a gift card HERE. You will receive an automated email with your gift card code. Giftcards are nonrefundable. If you have a TEYSHA gift card that you'd like to use on GuatemalaBoots.com, no problem -- please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you. We can also wrap up a nice gift package for you, for an additional cost. Email us if you are interested!