Handcrafted with a one-of-a-kind Mola by the incredible Kuna women of the Kuna Yala Islands in Panama. As one of the only autonomous indigenous tribes in the world, the Kuna Nation has kept many of their traditions going strong to this day, including their gracefully hand sewn Molas.
- Handwoven textile exterior, made with love in Panama
- Fully lined in soft, breathable leather
- Durable and flexible leather sole
- Comfortable, padded insole with light arch support
- Pure leather sole, will scuff and create traction after one wear
- 3/4 inch high stacked leather heel with non-slip natural rubber heel cap
We recommend sizing up if you are a half size*
Crafted and shaped completely by hand at our workshop in Guatemala, we take an ethical and sustainable approach to every step of the process.